Wednesday, February 23, 2005

N is for...

Noah, yes, but also for many other words Noah has been saying lately.

For example, this morning Adam was clipping Noah's toenails, and Noah gets an anxious look on his face. When Adam finishes, Noah says, "You were clipping my toenails, and I was nervous, but now you are done and I feel better."

Last night we were putting him to bed, and when we closed his door he started to cry. We opened the door and immediately realized his nightlight wasn't on, thus the cause of his minor hysteria. "I did not notice my nightlight was off, and it was dark!" he says frantically.

And a few nights earlier, also as we were putting him to bed, he was about to ask us to pull one of his musical toys (listening to them calms him down before bed). Anticipating his request, I pull the bear and "Rockabye baby" begins to play. Just as I'm pulling it, Noah says, "Will you please pull... nevermind, you already pulled the bear."

Nervous, notice, and nevermind? What a vocabulary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

www.hertzmania.com © 2009 | Email Us | Home | Family Pix | Movies | Trip Pix | Blog